PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION GROUPS
1. To help the participants to understand and digest the material presented.
2. To allow them to express their thoughts and feelings, and to give them a chance to ask questions.
3. To help people to open up and respond to God’s invitation and grace.
4. To develop friendships among the participants, which are a big encouragement for them to continue and finish the whole LCS.
5. To provide a place for them to begin to experience Christian fellowship, preparing the way to participation in the parish community after the LCS.